- SOLAR PROJECTS
- PRODUCT CATEGORY
How to deal with the problem of solar street light?-seven solutions help you solve the problem, in the process of using solar street lamp, there will be some small problems. Aiming at these problems, the company summarizes seven common problems in the use of solar street lamps. I believe you have finished reading. The problem of solar streetlights can be solved by itself.
1. the controller detects that the controllerundefineds red light indicates that it is charging, that the red light flashes to indicate that the battery is full, and that the controller is charging with a small pulse current.
2. the controller yellow light: he said: "this shows that the battery is out of power and does not turn on the lights properly. At this point, if the battery line is disconnected and reconnected, the light is illuminated, and the controller detects the increase in battery capacity one day after charging. This is not the floating pulse voltage of the battery (the pick-up voltage to disconnect the load).
3. Solar panels: if the solar panel is not properly connected, it will not charge normally, usually by a voltmeter, with a normal open-circuit voltage of more than 17.5V but no current. This phenomenon is that the wire connection of the fuse pool plate is not good (voltmeter test). After the black electrical cover is opened behind the battery board, the detection method can detect the data directly with the voltage and ammeter. For example, there is no direct current in the aluminum berth measurement of the battery plate, indicating that the battery plate needs to be replaced.
4. Battery: when the battery is charged normally, the discharge should be normal, such as the detection voltage greater than 12V, the short-term downward voltage after connecting the lamp (load) indicates that the battery has been damaged; In addition, when the battery enters the waterproof housing, it will cause the positive and negative short-circuit, and the correct voltage can not be detected. Usually high voltage for a period of time and low voltage for a period of time. The discharge voltage of the battery is reduced to less than 10 V due to the intake of water. At this point, if the battery is charged and discharged after a normal low current cycle, it can be used normally, and if it does not work properly, it needs to be replaced. After three years of normal operation of lead-acid batteries, due to the decrease of capacity, it will lead to the reduction of light-off time during the day or the time of rainy and cloudy days, which is a normal phenomenon.
5. LED lighting: the light source can work normally when the battery voltage is normal, if the lamp is not turned on, the positive and negative poles of the lamp can be directly connected to the positive and negative electrodes of the battery to detect, for example, the light source can be ignited; This means that the lamp is good, and the solar controller does not power the lamp. The phenomenon is: long rainy days, the battery voltage is not enough (the protection voltage of the controller to the battery is 11.3V and 22.6V, as long as the battery is below the following voltage, the controller will force off the light) must wait for the battery to recharge; When the voltage rises to 12V (large current, high voltage breakdown, or component shedding), the lamp does not work properly until the voltage rises to 12V (large current, high voltage breakdown, or component shedding). If the solar streetlight is connected directly to the battery, it means there is something wrong with the lamp. The phenomenon should be that there is a problem with the control part of the control lamp circuit (large current, high voltage breakdown, or component shedding). This situation should be contacted in time with the replacement plant.
6. the daytime lights are also on: the lights cannot be turned off during the day; this shows that: 1, solar panels do not charge the batteries through the controller during the day, and use 1, 3 methods to detect solar panels and controllers. 2. When the controller is connected, the components of the controller burn down because the positive and negative poles are connected.
7. Broken wires: because solar streetlights use low-voltage wires, each cable is made up of many thin copper wires. We inadvertently broke the copper wire that was not seen on the surface of the insulator, but only one voltage could not pass through the current, and the lamp would not light in a few days (no current could not be charged, the battery had run out of electricity). In addition, during installation, the insulation layer of the wire is destroyed, the line is transmitted through the lamp pole, resulting in short circuit, the short circuit of the battery board will not be rechargeable, the short circuit of the battery will produce sparks, and the short lamp of the lamp will not be lit ".
Copyright © Shenzhen Clode Optoelectronic Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved